As some of you may know, I went to Orlando for a mission trip a few weeks ago. The mission trip part was only a week, but I stayed for two with my family. Every four years, the Nazarene church has a General Assembly. In which representatives from 155+ countries around the world meet up to worship and get business done. There are meetings where people are elected and decisions are made but there are also six church services. I've gone to every General Assembly since I was born. That makes four-San Antonio, 2 in Indianapolis, and in Orlando. I had the opportunity to do something this time that I haven't done since I've come to these-go to every nightly service they offered. Each service changed me in one way or another.
During the mission trip, I recommitted my life with God and I've been on the fast track with Him since. God has done amazing things in my life and can do many amazing things. Below, I have some pictures from my trip.
During the mission trip, I recommitted my life with God and I've been on the fast track with Him since. God has done amazing things in my life and can do many amazing things. Below, I have some pictures from my trip.
our group

Me and Jamie, one of the girls I worked with

We built him a wheelchair ramp and this is his first time going down it

Worshipping with 15,000+ people!
If you have any questions or need advice about God, I'm always available.
horslv6@aol.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment